What Can I Do If My Child Has Suffered a Birth Injury?

Posted on: February 29, 2016


If your child has suffered a birth injury, you are probably struggling with a variety of emotions; grief, stress, worry, fatigue, and anger may be some of them. At The Law Offices of Creedon & Feliciani, P.C., we understand that this is a difficult time for your family, and we will work to make it easier in any way we can. We are a 19401 health care attorney office, and that means we have the knowledge and experience necessary to properly handle your medical malpractice case. To discuss the details of what happened to you and your child, call our Norristown, PA office at (610) 239-9630. We can meet with you, discuss your case, and present your options so you can make an informed decision regarding how to proceed.

We are regularly asked, “What can I do if my child has suffered a birth injury?” In this scenario, we recommend that you contact our Norristown law office right away. As a hospital malpractice attorney, we can meet with you at the hospital, your home, or in our office. The first thing we need to do is to gain an understanding of what happened and who was involved, so we can begin researching your case. This is the first step in proving negligence. This is the legal term for determining who was at fault. In a medical malpractice case, this can be more difficult to prove. This is one reason why it is wise to work with an experienced medical malpractice attorney who understands the complexity of these cases, how to conduct a thorough investigation, and how to build a strong case against a doctor or hospital. At The Law Offices of Creedon & Feliciani, P.C., we have this experience.

If it has been a while since your child suffered a birth injury, you should call our 19401 office and schedule an appointment with a health care attorney right away. There is a statute of limitations that dictates how long you have to file a claim, and we need to make sure that we do so before you are no longer able to.

To start the process, call our Norristown office at (610) 239-9630. You can speak with a medical malpractice attorney, discuss your case, ask questions, and take the steps necessary to protect your child’s future.

Recent Posts

November 16, 2017

Health Care Attorney Answers Common Questions

Here are answers to some common questions from Pennsylvania residents concerning a variety of health

November 2, 2017

Addition of Time-Barred Claims Warrants New Trial in $2.4 Million Medical Malpractice Case

On November 9, 2017, a three-judge panel of the Pennsylvania Superior Court ordered a new trial in S

October 16, 2017

Tips for Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm

It seems that every personal injury law firm near Norristown is advertising these days, whether it i

October 2, 2017

Nursing Home Liability Lawyer Tips for Selecting a Facility

It is a parent’s responsibility to protect their child from dangerous or unhealthy situations.